- About the YEO Network
- Front Line Leaders Academy
- Strategic Partnerships
YEO Network Membership Benefits
The YEO Network recognizes the demand for shared learning and experiences, and provides opportunities for network members to relate similar challenges and successes in a variety of settings, including:
- YEO National Conferences
- YEO Policy Academies and Regional Summits
- Bi-Monthly Telebriefs
- Monthly Newsletters
The YEO Network provides members with constant policy support to help encourage progressive change in their communities, including:
- Individual connections to policy development organizations
- YEO Policy Academies and Regional Summits, hosting model policy presentations from Network members and policy seminars from progressive policy organizations
- The Policy Center section of the YEO Newsletter, providing in depth analysis of successful policies from YEOs
- Policy focused telebriefs, allowing YEOs to interact and share policy via web-based conference calls
YEO events and publications provide members with leadership development trainings and information by distinguished professionals specializing in various fields, including:
- Media relations
- Public speaking and media messaging
- Career counseling
- Work - Life Balance
Using the latest in web-conference technology, the YEO Network offers regular discussions on timely policy issues and skills topics related to being young and holding elected office. With a focus on quality content, YEO telebriefs offer an opportunity for members to learn from others and share experiences.
Focusing on the achievements of its members, progressive issues of importance, and a section presenting and analyzing YEO initiated policies, the YEO Newsletter brims with news and advice members can use personally and professionally. The majority of the newsletter content is generated by YEOs for YEOs – writing about policy, community issues, and accomplishments. Members are encouraged to regularly contribute with matters affecting their community, personal or political achievements, or advice for other young officials.
The YEO Network also offers many other benefits, including scholarships to national conferences and events, mentorship programs, and leadership opportunities within the Network.